Show and Tell with the Engravinator

Thought I’d start a thread to show off some stuff I’ve done with the Engravinator and give folks a place to throw any things they wanted to show off!

Made a trophy for our gaming group’s secret Santa party where we played the worst game known to man. We don’t have any more of the pieces to play the game so I made some trophies for all the previous years winners.

This is a simple stand for my desk to get some things up and around the base of my monitor stand. Just used the Engravinator to do my maker’s mark.

4 Likes

Printed this one for my 2yo son.

1 Like

Yeah, but I have no idea how big that is.

1 Like

I made a set of coasters for my dad’s lake house… with the lake in the background!

Imgur

2 Likes

Each cell in the grid is one banana2

1 Like

Anodized aluminum.

Making some gift coasters for the 8th anniversary of our local StarCraft meetup group. (and no, we will not be actually meeting up for this event :mask:)

2 Likes

Very cool! About how long was the job for each coaster? And it looks like there’s a slight difference in shading in parts of the graphic. Was that intentional or is that just how it looks to me on my ‘OK’ monitor with a light shining in my face? :sweat_smile:

Thanks! I think they take about 8-10 minutes for each side (they’re double sided).

For the shading question, are you noticing the small unshaded spots?

I think there’s something in the cork that doesn’t like to burn. Or are you seeing differences in darkness? I might be seeing the same thing… B looks a little bit darker than A.

That isn’t intentional; they’re all black in the SVG and have the same power and speed in LightBurn. No idea why it appears slightly darker. It isn’t very noticeable in person.

Here’s a timelapse of the etch!