Help for a first-time LED Project

I’ll get a new cord to connect the PS to an outlet that is actually properly labeled/colored and go from there. Assuming any sort of standard coloring, connect white to N, black to L, and green to ground symbol.

Regarding connecting the LED strip to the AllPixel, I only have two cable connections on the LED string that I can connect to the 4-pin terminal. As far as I can tell, one is ground and one is +5V. Does that sound accurate? I don’t see anything I’d connect to Data.

How do I connect the power supply in this? Male to PS, female to AllPixel?

Again, thank you for all the help. This should be fairly straightforward but I am trying to avoid harming myself or the hardware with my lack of experience with this. Appreciate your patience!

···

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7:42:00 PM UTC-6, Adam Haile wrote:

You can use the barrel jack to power the first ~100 LEDs, not to connect the LED strip to directly. Though, yes… your power supply likely doesn’t come with that connector. In that case, just wire directly to the two wires coming off of the LED strand but make sure you ALSO connect the ground to the ground pin on that green connector on the AllPixel.

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 8:34 PM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

Sorry, I must be misunderstanding. You said you can use the barrel jack to connect the first ~100 LEDs, but I don’t see how you make that connection. Am I missing a cable I’d need to be able to use the barrel jack?

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7:26:17 PM UTC-6, Adam Haile wrote:

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 8:22 PM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

I’m glad I was on the right track in thinking the lack of marking on that PS power cable wiring was odd. I’ll just skip the risk and find another cable.

The LED strands are 50 LEDs per. When you say the barrel jack, I assume that is the actual name for the green piece on the AllPixel? To clarify, I use the two cables and not the male/female end to connect to that, right?

No… the green piece is a 4-pin screw terminal. That’s what you connect the LEDs to. The barrel jack is the black connector next to the USB port.

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7:05:04 PM UTC-6, Adam Haile wrote:

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 7:48 PM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

Adam,

I’m looking for a bit of clarity as the folks at the hardware store couldn’t help much and I haven’t found many videos online with a similar hardware setup. I have finally collected all the pieces and am trying to just get the hardware pieces connected.

I am simply confused on how the AllPixel, LEDs, and PS connect. (Here is some images for reference).

So my understanding is that the PS connection to the charger is done by linking the three ends pictured to the three rightmost connections, with the grounding connection going to the leftmost non-V+/- one labeled ± and the other two going to the N / L connections. Unscrew those connections, run the cable into the opening, re-screw the connections.

The wires you show for the AC power are not color coded. So I can’t help you there. Your plug wires should be white (N), black (L), and green (Ground symbol).
Not even going to speculate how the wires you have need to be connected because if you get it wrong you could die. Please find someone local who knows what they are doing there if you are not 100% sure.

I am a little confused about the LED piece. I understand the string is one-directional and that the AllPixel has to connect to the female end, but I do not understand where I connect the power to LEDs.

The pictures you show are also not color coded in any way on the wires. So no clue.
How many LEDs total on the strand again? You should be able to just connect to the barrel jack on the AllPixel for up to the first 5A (first ~100 leds). Then would need to connect power to the other end if you need more current.
Look how the connector is attached to the LED strand and see if there’s markings near the LEDs… usually 5V, G (ground), and D (Data). Those would match up to what’s labeled on the AllPixel.

Of course, the AllPixel connects to the Pi via MicroUSB.

So essentially, how do the LEDs connect to the AllPixel and to the PS? If you have any good reference resources that would be great, otherwise I tried to capture everything in the album linked for reference.

Apologies for my confusion as this is probably fairly basic.

Thanks!

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 6:27:38 PM UTC-5, Ron wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve had a Pi laying around for a bit doing some minor stuff, and have been looking for a cool project to try with it for ages. With Christmas season coming up, I thought to try an LED project using the Pi. I have a software background (in web), but no noteworthy hardware experience. I’m not looking to do anything huge, and with my background in mind, the less assembly of the individual components, the better. I don’t really intend to do more than 500 individual LEDs unless it is a series of strips or matrix that does most of that layout work for me.

With that said, I’ve been looking around and have gathered the following information about what is required:

• Raspberry Pi
  • Controller (as apparent by the fact I’ve found this page, I’ve stumbled on the AllPixel/PiPixel to fill this role –
  • Power Source (depending on the LED strip type, but probably requiring 5V minimum? So something like a 5V/20-60A/100-300W type amp?)
  • LEDs – I am aware there is a choice of individual LED strings, LED strips, and matrices. I like the idea of the strings of LEDs for flexibility sake, but the convenience of the strips/matrix pre-made…
  • Some sort of power cord to make the controller go
  • BiblioPixel or LightShowPi for the software piece
    Is this all accurate? Anything missing?

Ultimately, I am just looking for recommendations on a decent starter kit that affords some flexibility, and some insight into the differences between some of the various options here (namely AllPixel vs PiPixel, BiblioPixel vs LightShowPi, and people’s experience with LED Strings vs Strips).

Tips and insight all greatly appreciated! Please let me know if I can provide any additional context/information.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Maniacal Labs Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maniacal-labs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to maniacal-...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/bee5d6ab-b489-4594-9a3e-93882581e30c%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Maniacal Labs Users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maniacal-labs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/a9fcd8cf-5f97-4d39-9116-c011a2b67f4c%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/09d76ebe-c6f9-4c89-8f2e-ce637241ed75%40googlegroups.com.

Yes please :slight_smile: definitely send pictures of how it’s connected. And what commands and project file you are running

···

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 6:15 AM Tom Swirly <tom@swirly.com wrote:

Ah, my knowledge of hardware is not so good. Let me CC Adam and hopefully he’ll have something more to say.

Oh, I predict his first question will be, “Can you send me a photo of your hardware setup?” so perhaps that would be a good idea.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 8:36 AM Ron nicholas.talmage.robinson@gmail.com wrote:

Hey Tom,

I’ve been toying around with this to see what I can find out and have not had luck. The setup I am using is detailed above, but to reiterate, I am running a 5V 40A 200W MeanWell PS out of a standard wall outlet, connected to Alitove WS2811 LEDs. I don’t think there’s really anything odd about the connections themselves, but I don’t have significant experience with this either. Is it possible that my MicroUSB connection from the Pi to the AllPixel could be a factor? For example, when I plug into the top left USB port, no LEDs are lit in ‘resting’ state (i.e. not running bibliopixel), but when I plug it into the top right USB port, the first LED on the strip is red.

Appreciate any help you can offer, and thanks for the time!

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 4:15:53 AM UTC-6, Tom Swirly wrote:

Hello!

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 10:09 AM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

When I run this, I get a bunch of seemingly random colors that don’t seem like they should be a piece of the animation? For example in ColorChase, it should be one pixel running the length of the strip, but as the one pixel travels, others (completely random location wise) are flashing in random colors. Is there something I did wrong in my configuration? Is there something I am missing in terms of intended behavior with the animations?

Ah, this is Not Good News. The ColorChase is the simplest of animations (I just ran it to see that it wasn’t b0rk3d) and just runs a single red light across the LEDs with nothing else.

I strongly suspect that this is some sort of hardware issue unfortunately. Things where “it doesn’t work” or “it freezes” or the like can certainly be software issues, but there’s no mechanism that would cause “random flashing lights”

Are you sure that lights are getting enough power? That there isn’t some short circuit over the control pins?

Also, is there a simple field to control the speed of the animation? I am not seeing one in the documentation, but it would not be my first time missing something.

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

fps: 20 # 20 frames per second

Thanks for any help!

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 3:51:02 AM UTC-6, Tom Swirly wrote:

There’s a whole controls: section in a Project that allows you to hook external controls of a bunch of different types to switch or fade animations. There are also two different ways to control your animations from a browser - “Remote” which is pre-canned, and the Rest control, which is very general purpose.

What are you wanting to control?

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 7:35 AM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

Hey Adam,

I finally have gotten all the hardware put together and the LEDs are on! I have a very basic BiblioPixel question that was not clear to me when looking through the documentation. From what I understand, bp -s will run the animation from the .yml or .json file in browser in SimPixel. What is not immediately clear is if there is anything I need to do to control the LEDs. I am trying to run a straightforward example, and am unable to do even bp color green, for example, or run something like

shape: 50
animation: $bpa.strip.Wave

in YML with bp [myfilename]. Is there something I need to do so that the LEDs are controllable?

Thanks for all the help!
On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7:51:52 PM UTC-6, Ron wrote:

I’ll get a new cord to connect the PS to an outlet that is actually properly labeled/colored and go from there. Assuming any sort of standard coloring, connect white to N, black to L, and green to ground symbol.

Regarding connecting the LED strip to the AllPixel, I only have two cable connections on the LED string that I can connect to the 4-pin terminal. As far as I can tell, one is ground and one is +5V. Does that sound accurate? I don’t see anything I’d connect to Data.

Again, thank you for all the help. This should be fairly straightforward but I am trying to avoid harming myself or the hardware with my lack of experience with this. Appreciate your patience!

You can use the barrel jack to power the first ~100 LEDs, not to connect the LED strip to directly. Though, yes… your power supply likely doesn’t come with that connector. In that case, just wire directly to the two wires coming off of the LED strand but make sure you ALSO connect the ground to the ground pin on that green connector on the AllPixel.

Sorry, I must be misunderstanding. You said you can use the barrel jack to connect the first ~100 LEDs, but I don’t see how you make that connection. Am I missing a cable I’d need to be able to use the barrel jack?

I’m glad I was on the right track in thinking the lack of marking on that PS power cable wiring was odd. I’ll just skip the risk and find another cable.

The LED strands are 50 LEDs per. When you say the barrel jack, I assume that is the actual name for the green piece on the AllPixel? To clarify, I use the two cables and not the male/female end to connect to that, right?

No… the green piece is a 4-pin screw terminal. That’s what you connect the LEDs to. The barrel jack is the black connector next to the USB port.

Adam,

I’m looking for a bit of clarity as the folks at the hardware store couldn’t help much and I haven’t found many videos online with a similar hardware setup. I have finally collected all the pieces and am trying to just get the hardware pieces connected.

I am simply confused on how the AllPixel, LEDs, and PS connect. (Here is some images for reference).

So my understanding is that the PS connection to the charger is done by linking the three ends pictured to the three rightmost connections, with the grounding connection going to the leftmost non-V+/- one labeled ± and the other two going to the N / L connections. Unscrew those connections, run the cable into the opening, re-screw the connections.

The wires you show for the AC power are not color coded. So I can’t help you there. Your plug wires should be white (N), black (L), and green (Ground symbol).
Not even going to speculate how the wires you have need to be connected because if you get it wrong you could die. Please find someone local who knows what they are doing there if you are not 100% sure.

I am a little confused about the LED piece. I understand the string is one-directional and that the AllPixel has to connect to the female end, but I do not understand where I connect the power to LEDs.

The pictures you show are also not color coded in any way on the wires. So no clue.
How many LEDs total on the strand again? You should be able to just connect to the barrel jack on the AllPixel for up to the first 5A (first ~100 leds). Then would need to connect power to the other end if you need more current.
Look how the connector is attached to the LED strand and see if there’s markings near the LEDs… usually 5V, G (ground), and D (Data). Those would match up to what’s labeled on the AllPixel.

So essentially, how do the LEDs connect to the AllPixel and to the PS? If you have any good reference resources that would be great, otherwise I tried to capture everything in the album linked for reference.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I’ve had a Pi laying around for a bit doing some minor stuff, and have been looking for a cool project to try with it for ages. With Christmas season coming up, I thought to try an LED project using the Pi. I have a software background (in web), but no noteworthy hardware experience. I’m not looking to do anything huge, and with my background in mind, the less assembly of the individual components, the better. I don’t really intend to do more than 500 individual LEDs unless it is a series of strips or matrix that does most of that layout work for me.

With that said, I’ve been looking around and have gathered the following information about what is required:

• Raspberry Pi
  • Controller (as apparent by the fact I’ve found this page, I’ve stumbled on the AllPixel/PiPixel to fill this role –
  • Power Source (depending on the LED strip type, but probably requiring 5V minimum? So something like a 5V/20-60A/100-300W type amp?)
  • LEDs – I am aware there is a choice of individual LED strings, LED strips, and matrices. I like the idea of the strings of LEDs for flexibility sake, but the convenience of the strips/matrix pre-made…

Ultimately, I am just looking for recommendations on a decent starter kit that affords some flexibility, and some insight into the differences between some of the various options here (namely AllPixel vs PiPixel, BiblioPixel vs LightShowPi, and people’s experience with LED Strings vs Strips).

Tips and insight all greatly appreciated! Please let me know if I can provide any additional context/information.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/bee5d6ab-b489-4594-9a3e-93882581e30c%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/a9fcd8cf-5f97-4d39-9116-c011a2b67f4c%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/09d76ebe-c6f9-4c89-8f2e-ce637241ed75%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/7f1cd053-8fa1-4ed2-a5d8-ff76fa025dcc%40googlegroups.com.

/t

https://tom.ritchford.com

https://tom.swirly.com

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/c79bf0b8-4ca8-449f-b9f6-bee04748c763%40googlegroups.com.

/t

To post to this group, send email to maniacal-labs-users@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/32a2febf-451d-4e08-b130-d91ca0c2eb3a%40googlegroups.com.

/t

Photo

My understanding is I need to run another wire from V- to GND (posted on bibliopixel G+ as well). However, I tried doing that with the same screwdriver I used for the Data pin and the screw is in so far that I can’t unscrew it to use it :confused:

···

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 5:18:04 AM UTC-6, Adam Haile wrote:

Yes please :slight_smile: definitely send pictures of how it’s connected. And what commands and project file you are running

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 6:15 AM Tom Swirly <t...@swirly.com wrote:

Ah, my knowledge of hardware is not so good. Let me CC Adam and hopefully he’ll have something more to say.

Oh, I predict his first question will be, “Can you send me a photo of your hardware setup?” so perhaps that would be a good idea.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 8:36 AM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

Hey Tom,

I’ve been toying around with this to see what I can find out and have not had luck. The setup I am using is detailed above, but to reiterate, I am running a 5V 40A 200W MeanWell PS out of a standard wall outlet, connected to Alitove WS2811 LEDs. I don’t think there’s really anything odd about the connections themselves, but I don’t have significant experience with this either. Is it possible that my MicroUSB connection from the Pi to the AllPixel could be a factor? For example, when I plug into the top left USB port, no LEDs are lit in ‘resting’ state (i.e. not running bibliopixel), but when I plug it into the top right USB port, the first LED on the strip is red.

Hello!

When I run this, I get a bunch of seemingly random colors that don’t seem like they should be a piece of the animation? For example in ColorChase, it should be one pixel running the length of the strip, but as the one pixel travels, others (completely random location wise) are flashing in random colors. Is there something I did wrong in my configuration? Is there something I am missing in terms of intended behavior with the animations?

Ah, this is Not Good News. The ColorChase is the simplest of animations (I just ran it to see that it wasn’t b0rk3d) and just runs a single red light across the LEDs with nothing else.

I strongly suspect that this is some sort of hardware issue unfortunately. Things where “it doesn’t work” or “it freezes” or the like can certainly be software issues, but there’s no mechanism that would cause “random flashing lights”

Are you sure that lights are getting enough power? That there isn’t some short circuit over the control pins?

Also, is there a simple field to control the speed of the animation? I am not seeing one in the documentation, but it would not be my first time missing something.

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

There’s a whole controls: section in a Project that allows you to hook external controls of a bunch of different types to switch or fade animations. There are also two different ways to control your animations from a browser - “Remote” which is pre-canned, and the Rest control, which is very general purpose.

Hey Adam,

I finally have gotten all the hardware put together and the LEDs are on! I have a very basic BiblioPixel question that was not clear to me when looking through the documentation. From what I understand, bp -s will run the animation from the .yml or .json file in browser in SimPixel. What is not immediately clear is if there is anything I need to do to control the LEDs. I am trying to run a straightforward example, and am unable to do even bp color green, for example, or run something like

in YML with bp [myfilename]. Is there something I need to do so that the LEDs are controllable?

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/7f1cd053-8fa1-4ed2-a5d8-ff76fa025dcc%40googlegroups.com.

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/c79bf0b8-4ca8-449f-b9f6-bee04748c763%40googlegroups.com.

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/32a2febf-451d-4e08-b130-d91ca0c2eb3a%40googlegroups.com.

/t

What size screwdriver/other do I actually need to work these screws? Mine is slightly oversized but works on 3/4 screws if I use it at an angle, just doesn’t work for ground, unfortunately.

···

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 11:10:29 PM UTC-6, Ron wrote:

Photo

My understanding is I need to run another wire from V- to GND (posted on bibliopixel G+ as well). However, I tried doing that with the same screwdriver I used for the Data pin and the screw is in so far that I can’t unscrew it to use it :confused:

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

You are talking about the screws on the AllPixel? You need a 1-1.5mm wide flat head. The type they sell for fixing glasses would be about the right size if you don’t already have a driver set with one that small.
You definitely need to hook up the ground to have anything working at all.
BTW… Please, please put some electrical tape or something over the AC inputs on that power supply!!! I know you’ll be careful but better safe than sorry. Don’t mess around with exposed AC power.

···

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 12:10 AM Ron nicholas.talmage.robinson@gmail.com wrote:

Photo

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/f984fea8-5a93-4758-928d-aa3646281c2b%40googlegroups.com.

Is it possible that I have a faulty terminal? I went out and picked up a screwdriver to fit it, and cannot get the screw to actually come out of the terminal (I can turn it endlessly, it just doesn’t rise). I don’t want to go hacking around it too much and risk damaging it, any suggestions?

···

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 6:19:45 AM UTC-6, Adam Haile wrote:

You are talking about the screws on the AllPixel? You need a 1-1.5mm wide flat head. The type they sell for fixing glasses would be about the right size if you don’t already have a driver set with one that small.
BTW… Please, please put some electrical tape or something over the AC inputs on that power supply!!! I know you’ll be careful but better safe than sorry. Don’t mess around with exposed AC power.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 12:10 AM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

Photo

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/f984fea8-5a93-4758-928d-aa3646281c2b%40googlegroups.com.

Damn. That’s super weird. Never seen it but entirely possible.
Send an email to adam@maniacallabs.com with your address and I’ll send you a replacement ASAP!

···

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 8:59 PM Ron nicholas.talmage.robinson@gmail.com wrote:

Is it possible that I have a faulty terminal? I went out and picked up a screwdriver to fit it, and cannot get the screw to actually come out of the terminal (I can turn it endlessly, it just doesn’t rise). I don’t want to go hacking around it too much and risk damaging it, any suggestions?

Photo

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/3637b63e-0596-4b66-a3dd-854b463a1e61%40googlegroups.com.

Wow, that’s very kind of you. I’ll shoot you an email now. Thanks!

···

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 8:02:07 PM UTC-6, Adam Haile wrote:

Damn. That’s super weird. Never seen it but entirely possible.
Send an email to ad...@maniacallabs.com with your address and I’ll send you a replacement ASAP!

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 8:59 PM Ron nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

Photo

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/3637b63e-0596-4b66-a3dd-854b463a1e61%40googlegroups.com.

Hey Adam,

Got the new AllPixel and set up a line to ground as suggested and it fixed the issues I was having! Thanks a ton!!

As for the electrical tape, am I to just run it over the screws, essentially?

···

Photo

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

Awesome!
Yep, just make sure you can’t accidentally touch those live lines.

···

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018, 2:24 AM Ron <nicholas.talmage.robinson@gmail.com wrote:

Hey Adam,

Got the new AllPixel and set up a line to ground as suggested and it fixed the issues I was having! Thanks a ton!!

Photo

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/60470172-74ae-4b73-a11b-7688eade2d18%40googlegroups.com.

All square here. Thank you so much!

···

On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 5:01:46 AM UTC-6, Adam Haile wrote:

Awesome!
Yep, just make sure you can’t accidentally touch those live lines.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018, 2:24 AM Ron <nicholas.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

Hey Adam,

Photo

Hey Tom,

Hello!

Sure, it’s run.fps

run:

Thanks for any help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for all the help!

Adam,

Thanks!

Hi all,

• Raspberry Pi

/t

/t

/t

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maniacal-labs-users/60470172-74ae-4b73-a11b-7688eade2d18%40googlegroups.com.